Now more and more people use mobile phone cases because many users lack the knowledge of mobile phone cases, which leads to improper use of mobile phone cases and unnecessary troubles, especially the problem of paint peeling, so it is necessary for users to understand the Advantages, disadvantages and maintenance methods of mobile phone cases, advantages and disadvantages, and maintenance skills of silicone mobile phone cases
Advantages of silicone phone case:
- Very soft and comfortable: This is the favorite point of most friends who like silicone phone cases.
- Strong protection: Silicone has good elasticity, has a good buffering effect on shocks and drops, and can protect the phone well.
- Long service cycle: UV-resistant, high-temperature resistant, and not easily deformed, can be used for a long time.
- Good insulation: Silicone is an insulator, so it is relatively safe for mobile phone users.
- Rich colors: Silicone mobile phones can be very rich in colors, and are often made into cartoon patterns.
Disadvantages of silicone phone cases:
- Poor thermal conductivity: The silicone phone case is a high-density material, so its thermal conductivity is very high so it is easy to damage the phone when using the silicone case in summer, affecting the service life of the phone.
- Absolute waterproof: Absolute waterproof can also be regarded as an advantage, but I think it is a disadvantage because it is absolutely waterproof, so when the water enters the mobile phone case, it is not easy to come out, so the mobile phone enters the water, especially in summer everyone Sweat often occurs on hands and face when using silicone phone cases.
- Not easy to clean: Silica gel has a certain adsorption capacity, and it becomes difficult to clean when there are stolen items adsorbed on the phone case, such as ink, paint, etc. dirt, and the gaps are easy to trap dust, which affects the aesthetics of the phone.
- We first soak a dry cloth in water to clean it once, and then fully wring it out. When there is not much water, we first clean the phone case inside and out.
- If there is dirt and dust on the mobile phone case, use a small toothbrush and stick some toothpaste to clean it. If it is stuck with oil stains, use a toothbrush and some detergent to clean it.
- If there are sticky stains such as glue on the phone case, use a cotton swab to stick a little wind oil and apply it evenly on the material, and use a small toothbrush to clean it, so that stubborn stains can be removed.
- Finally, everyone dry the mobile phone case with a dry cloth, and then dry the mobile phone case or use a hair dryer to dry it, and then put it on your beloved mobile phone.